Dog Rescue Newcastle is a group of volunteers dedicated to the rescue of abandoned, neglected or abused companion animals. We rescue dogs and cats from death row at local pounds and put them into loving foster homes until we can find permanent homes for them.
We're All Waiting for You
Worried about vet bills? Have you been considering pet insurance? You can get a 10% discount off Petsecure pet insurance and support Dog Rescue Newcastle when you quote promo code RESC14 when your insure your pet.
Being a responsible pet owner means taking care of all our pet’s needs; and most importantly, their health. You can now have the security of knowing that your vet bills can be taken of, so you can give your dog the care he deserves throughout his life. Chronic conditions are covered, and there’s no excess to pay.
Visit www.petsecure.com.au for more information. Ring 1300 855 160 for more info, get a quote, or sign up. If you order by phone you get a FREE custom engraved designer pet tag. So call 1300 855 160 to get your pet covered. Remember to quote promo code RESC14 to get your 10% discount.
Thank you for supporting Dog Rescue Newcastle!
Our vet bills are thousands of dollars each month so we always need funds to meet this expense. Any contribution you can make, large or small, will be very much appreciated.
(1) Make a deposit to our Newcastle Permanent bank account at any branch or use internet banking to to do an online funds transfer to: BSB: 650 000 Account: 986245302
(2) Use PayPal to donate securely online using your credit card or bank account. You don't need to have a PayPal account. Just click on the Donate button below:
(3) Use GiveNow to make a one-off or monthly donation using your credit card or bank account.
(4) Mail a cheque written to "Dog Rescue Newcastle" to P. O. Box 7061, Redhead NSW 2290.
(5) Make a weekly, fortnightly or monthly donation. Instructions on our Donate page.
There are also many ways you can help which don't involve money. Please read our Help Us page for suggestions.
Find Us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
Like us on Facebook. Just go to our FB page and click on the "Like" button.
Follow @dog_rescue_newcastle on Instagram to see photos of our dogs.
Follow @DogRescueNew on Twitter for news and events.
DogRescueNewcastleAustralia on YouTube videos of some of our available pets.