We are a small and friendly group and always welcome anyone who wants to help in any capacity. There are so many different things you can do. Please contact us to get started.
Here are just a few ideas:
- If you drive and have a vehicle, we are always in need of people to transport dogs to vet appointments, pick up from the pound, deliver supplies to foster carers, etc. We’ll supply a pet carrier.
- We need volunteer handymen/women that we can call on from time to time to do minor fence and gate repairs for foster carers. We’ll supply or pay for all materials.
- If you like pottering in your shed and making things, you could build dog kennels and donate them to us.
- If you are good with a digital camera you can take photos of cats and dogs available for adoption.
- If you can sew, knit or crochet you could make dog coats or blankets.
- If you’re a qualified dog trainer or groomer we need you!
- We regularly have fundraising BBQs and other events and always need plenty of volunteers.